Happy ‘Breathless X Calling’ Day! ［２０１３．０３．０６］. ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ ♥ #arashi #嵐 #today #japan #singer #idol #nino #ninomiyakazunari #ninomiya #matsujun #junmatsumoto #ohno #ohnosatoshi #masakiaiba #aibamasaki #aiba #sho #sakuraisho (at ninomiya’s cave)
Feel free to go breathless over our lovely boys. XD
ARASHI’S GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Their debut single ‘A.RA.SHI’ in 1999 turned out to be their best selling single to date when it was sold over 500,000 copies in a week and almost 1 MILLION copies by the end of its chart run.
- Declared by Oricon as Japan’s Top Selling Artist for 2 years in a row in 2009 (approx. US$172,875,357.81) and 2010 (approx. US$204,321,424)
- The 1st artist to hold concerts at the National Olympics Stadium for 6 years in a row since 2008.
- The 1st artist in history to win 10 awards at once at the 24th Japan Gold Disc Awards, including the “Artist of the Year” and “Top Achievement” awards in 2010.
- The 1st group to host 3 variety shows in prime-time slot in a week.
- The 1st group to host the country’s most prestigious New Year’s Eve event “Kouhaku Uta Gassen” and hold the records for 3 years in a row (2010-2012)
- In 2010, their DVD “Arashi 10–11 Tour “Scene”: Kimi to Boku no Miteiru Fūkei – Stadium” sold 618,000 copies in its first week, making it the first music DVD in Oricon history to sell over 600,000 copies in the first week.
- The 1st artist in history to sell over 7 MILLION copies of concert DVDs to date.
- The 1st artist to have the Tokyo Tower being illuminated in their 5 colors in 2012.
- The 1st artist to sing their own songs at Tokyo DisneySea in 2009 through Arashi in Tokyo DisneySea Premium Event and received over 5 MILLION tickets applicants.
- Japan Airlines launched “Arashi Jet”, a domestic Boeing 777-200 bearing both the images of the members of Arashi and their albums for 3 years in a row since 2010.
- Held their 1st Asia Tour in 2006, and proved popular to Korean fans when their concert tickets were sold out in an hour, as 150,000 people rushed to book tickets online.
- Their greatest hits album “All the Best! 1999–2009” which include their 10th anniversary song “5x10” written by all 5 members; the album sold over 1 million copies in 13 days in 2009, a first in Arashi’s history.
- Appointed as the main personalities for the NTV’s charity telethon “24-Hour Television” for 4 times, raising the 2nd and 3rd highest amount of donations in 2008 and 2012.
- Voted by Oricon’s magazine’s readers as “Most Favorite Artist” for 3 years in a row since 2010.
- 3 of the members (Jun Matsumoto, Sho Sakurai and Satoshi Ohno) honored as the winners of GQ Men of the Year Award.
- Their album “Popcorn” sold over 700,000 copies in a week and placed #1 on Top Global Album Chart, led them to be nominated for Best Group and Best Album at the 2012 World Music Awards.
- Became Japan’s source of strength after the Tohoku Earthquake in 2011 that their songs could be heard anywhere in the country. Arashi became charity activists when they replaced their concert at Tokyo Dome with the charity event “Arashi no Waku Waku Gakkou” to collect donation. In November, it’s reported that Arashi donated approximately 300 million yen.
- Appointed as the navigator for Japan’s tourism campaign. In 2011, they appeared in a tourism commercial which was aired in over 100 countries.
Moral of the story: BE PROUD AND STOP WHINING!
Meeting 嵐. Being in the 嵐 fandom. Loving 嵐.
These are some of the things I will NEVER ever regret happening in my whole existence.
Words aren’t enough to express how much I love these 5 boys. *sobs*
DEAR LORD THIS PART.
STRESS. RELIEVER. TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL. XD
Miyuu, thank you for making a GIF of this.
And here I thought I would be safe from buying it… *sobs even more*
SO MANY PRECIOUS MAGAZINES FOR THIS MONTH (AND THE LAST TOO!).
Add the fact that there’s still the ARAFES con goods…
…I don’t know my priorities anymore. *jumps off cliff* XD
Best Drama: Kagi no kakatta heya
Best actor: Ohno Satoshi - Kagi no kakatta heya
Best supporting actor: Sato Koichi - Kagi no kakatta heya
Best supporting actress: Toda Erika - Kagi no kakatta heya
Best theme song: Face Down - Kagi no kakatta heya
HONTO NI SUGOI NA~ * ______ *
ARASHI SA PILIPINAS O! Dejoke. sa Fort Santiago yan kahapon. Random Japanese people and Arashi PH.
omfg xD this is awesome;~;
arashi filipino fanboys yep..
The Sakumoto poster is amazing!!!
fanboys!? kewl XD
KUUUU!~ I really regret not coming here yesterday! Why, of all times, do I have no money that day!? T__T
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?
I want to meet fanboys too.
It’ll be pretty cool. XD
AND DAT SAKUMOTO POSTER.
…I seriously need that in my room.
Better go to the nearest tarpaulin maker now.